Thursday, April 30, 2009

I have the answer to ALL questions

Object: I claim to have answers to whatever question you can ask me.
Subject: What's the volume of Mount Everest?
Object: I don't know.
Subject: Doesn't that contradict your original statement?
Object: No it does not. "I don't know" is my answer.
Subject: You are stupid.
Object: No, I am not, I am simple.
Subject: Can you prove it to me?
Object: Yes. When I said I don't know, you were thinking, "That's not the answer to my question.", but you were talking about my self-contradiction, because the answer you are truly seeking is the true answer. I am true in saying I don't know, because I actually don't. The argument you were trying to make, is called "Ad hominem", because you were trying to prove me wrong instead of finding the volume of Mount Everest.

To find the volume of Mount Everest by asking me questions, you will have to work WITH me, instead of AGAINST me. That only proves that you are working against yourself, due to which behaviour, you will never find the answers to any of your own questions.

No comments:

Post a Comment