Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Spikes in my heart rate

They helped me suffer, they helped me lose. I resent them, I despise them. They caused me to confuse reason with emotion, good and bad with right and wrong. They tread upon me. And before I realize it, they helped me grow up and be strong. Maybe a little too much I grew up. Maybe a little too strong I am. I have aged, but the body hasn't. Am I in the wrong place in this world? Maybe a tad too early in life I quit looking forward to the beautiful reality. Or am I afraid to take drastic steps, having been trained always to take the safe course?

I read somewhere that life is a series of rough drafts being torn one by one. When will the document be complete? Or are we not supposed to finish? Haaaa! Save me, O life!

2 comments:

  1. Reading posts like this, I am really very much worried for you, BVK.

    ReplyDelete
  2. There is not a need to worry, dear! Just got sick of the fairer sex, that's all!

    ReplyDelete