Tuesday, April 10, 2007

Horrible Me! - vamshiami

I admit it was my mistake. I agree with you that I shouldn't have talked to you in front of him, ever. Never in all these years did I know you were held responsible by him for my actions.

I did another mistake too, but consciously this time. I knew about all this stuff only when I peeped into his chat with you where you discussed what I had revealed in front of scores of other people that day. Please don't hold him accountable for being irresponsible with his mail account, I said it was my mistake, and I took advantage of him being himself - he is always like that.

I am not writing this to explain to you why "it wasn't my fault", but to vent my feelings after realizing it was in fact mine. I never felt so bad about myself yesterday. I just felt like telling somebody about this, but I didn't find anybody suitable to hear this, so I am writing about it.

No comments:

Post a Comment