Wednesday, October 12, 2005

This is not a Weblog!



  • If u think this is a blog, slap yourself.This is a blob! If u got the second b confused, how could you miss the first one?

  • Nope, not jesting!. This is a blog as well as a weblog.Why would anyone want to have more than one blogs?

Of course, this is my second blog.

  • Q: How can a question be an answer?
A: Why can't it be?

  • Do u know that always means never ?
Check this out : If I say, " I always lie", it means that I never lie because if it's true, it must be false. So after the common factors cancel each other out you get what women never mean by always : Never

  • Nothing is more necessary than the unnecessary.

  • Say my name and I don't exist anymore.What is my name?
It is not Tom Lincoln, but it is Silence.

  • Everything lost is meant to be found.

  • Three econometricians went out hunting, and came across a large deer. The first econometrician fired, but missed, by a meter to the left. The second econometrician fired, but also missed, by a meter to the right. The third econometrician didn't fire, but shouted in triumph, "We got it! We got it!"
( He means they had got it on the average.)


No comments:

Post a Comment